We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God’s ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
This isn’t your typical “money class.” Financial Peace This isn’t your typical “money class.” Financial Peace University is practical, entertaining and fun! University is practical, entertaining and fun!
- More than 1.5 million families and individuals have takenFPU classes.
- The average family completing the course pays off $5,300 and saves $2,700 in just 90 days. That’s an $8,000 change
- Whether you’re struggling to make ends meet or you’re a millionaire, FPU has something for you.
- FPU classes only meet for around an hour and a half each week for nine weeks.
- FPU is based on more than 800 verses of Scripture and is a proven plan that will work for you.
If you would like more information about FPU at NewCov… Please stop by Guest Services in the lobby or the FPU table in the courtyard.
We are also looking for leaders to go through the class to act as advisors to the congregation. This will be done through small groups as well as a large classroom setting. If you already gone through the course or desire to learn biblical tools to manage money and are willing to help others, please sign up today. Sandy Brown will follow up with you regarding the timeline of events.