May be recalled by New Deacon Committee after 1 year of inactivity
Being selected and agreeing to serve as a deacon for New Covenant Community Church means you have demonstrated leadership and faithfulness in the life of our church and have now been called by God to continue and expand your ministry.
1. Attendance at deacons’ meeting, 3rdTuesday of the month
• Serve the Lord’s Supper, the last Sunday of the month is Communion (unless otherwise notified)
If unable to serve, find substitutes from reserve deacon rosters; contact:
• Pray at baptisms
• Deacon Christmas open house is our December Deacon Meeting
2. Participation in a small group. Wednesday nights, Men’s Women’s, Prayer, etc.
3. Know and understand New Covenant’s growth track and values
4. Serve on a committee